Tuesday 23 January 2018

Being a Magpie and New things for sale!

There is pleasure and beauty to be had surveying a work table laden with craft tools and supplies! It nearly compares with the contemplative joy of the creative act. Do you feel like this about your crafting tools and supplies?  #crafting  #craftstash  #crafttools  #craftsupplies  #art #creation #creativemeditation  #artzone  #beads #wirework  #pliers  #joy  #happiness  #creativity

Don't you just love surveying your crafting goodies? The tools, shiny and beautiful components that will one day be brought together to make something totally new and unique. I AM a confirmed magpie and have to admit to loving colourful and shiny things, but equally I love the raw, natural finds, like shells and driftwood, stones and pebbles. They have a different energy that I love, maybe because they are gifts of nature and carry the elemental energies within them? Who knows... I just love 'em!

Over the last few days I been busily beavering away at getting my Etsy store up and running again. I've dabbled with it in the past, but I have a determination about me to try and get it right this time. Creating listings, taking nice photos and trying to bring a cohesive feel to the store takes a lot of time and energy which I have to admit I would sometimes rather be spending on making things, but alas, it is a necessary evil in order to get my finished crafts out to the public. It's getting there and now has quite a few new things to see.

A brace of Hares are running over to the Store. (have you guessed I LOVE hares yet?)




A Water Elemental Spirit Doll soaking up the Rainbow energy.


Pyrography Wooden Spoon for all of those Kitchen Witches out there!



So there's just a small selection of the new bits and bobs listed. I have about 2 or 3 items that I'm working on at the moment so I'll maybe introduce them in my next post along with a giveaway, so keep an eye out!  Keep well, be creative and find joy in the things you love! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Giveaway to Welcome the Spring!

Hello lovely people, as promised here's a little Giveaway to welcome the springtime! To Enter all you have to do is post a comment...